To ensure quality of our products, ACM has established an in-house testing lab at our corporate office in Corona to conduct in-bound product inspections as well as defective cartridge testing. We currently have printers available for all of our most popular items and are constantly adding printers as new models are introduced.
Top 5 reasons why you can count on
- ISO 9001/14001 certified manufacturing facilities.
- Our remanufactured cartridges only utilize virgin cores and the highest quality components.
- Each cartridge is individually tested prior to packaging.
- All cartridges are backed by a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- All cartridges are tested to provide OEM equivalent yield and output.
ACM follows a specific check-list for our in-house testing, which includes:
Visual inspection of packaging and labeling: We look at package quality and accuracy of information as well as lot / barcode information.
Visual inspection of cartridge: We look for apparent leaks, blemishes, damages, etc.
Seal tape test: We make sure seal tapes are functioning properly and can be pulled with no problems.
Printer recognition test: Each cartridge is installed in a printer to make sure cartridge is recognized.
Print quality testing: We use a number of test patterns to inspect overall print quality, density, color, text, etc.
Testing process: We look for fusing issues, abnormal banding or streaks, backgrounding, ghosting, and other potential issues that could lead to defectives.
Full yield test: We will also run a full yield test on cartridges to ensure the cartridge can print up to the stated yields.